Saturday, April 2, 2011

Movie must see : Rango


Why blend in when you can stand out? ~ I like that too much already! Cartoon or not, whenever Johnny Depp in it, its a top notch people! I laugh like hell while watching this one. Laughed too loud, till I missed few scenes and dialogs along the way. Hehe.. sure hope the cinema was dark enuff that time so people around cant really recognize me.

So this Rango basically is an ordinary chameleon pet who accidentally went off the vehicle and stranded in the middle of the desert. Do not know how to find his way, he brought himself to the town called Dirt, and accidentally become the new Syeriff of that town. There, all the Wild Wild West thing came up in all sort of ways. I dont wanna be the spoiler, so just DO NOT missed this movie okay? Its totally awesome, and full of laughter from start to the end. Enjoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Just type your comment here.